-
Re: free reviews on anything
How about this?
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: free reviews on anything
How about this?
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: free reviews on anything
How about this?
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: What is the Best Book you have read...
I really really really love The Host. But I know Stephenie Meyer is kind of frowned upon around here.
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when you're constantly thinking about writing. The thrill of a new piece, a fresh idea. The excitement when your story is really getting going. The ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Oh no, I seem to be lost! Or just new.
Hey there fem-bot, I guess I'll go with Jig on this one. :] Welcome. We love getting newbies. Just remember, if you post any of your writing, you have to ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Sanctum Needs You
So random advertising on here isn't considered spam? Hm...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for being older than me .
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Yep. TPBM has over one hundred reviews.
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for criticizing those who are full of faith.
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Sanctum Needs You
Did everyone get a PM about it? I did.
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: "Demeter? Who's that?"
I love Mamma Mia! I seriously know every song by heart because my mom, who also loves it, plays the CD in her car nonstop. And Disney is like my ...
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Hello my name is:
I love furby's! Haha, they get great laughs out of you when you pretend they're your friends brother's girlfriend. Long story. Hey and welcome to YWS. IPods are very cool, ...
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for being heard in the silence.
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Only Fish Have Gils - Chapter One
Wow, I really really like this piece. Great job. You have a great style that's very desirable that not many writers have, mad props for that. I'm really hooked on ...
Dec 28, 2008
