User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Black sweatpants. Oh, and black nail polish. TPBM is a purp.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not appreciating her avatar.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Year 2009

    I've always wanted to go to Australia.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you never get any sleep because the plot bunnies attack you constantly.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for living somewhere where it's already 2009.

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Well if taking Spanish one is considered knowing another language. TPBM is a greeter.

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I'd like to tattle on kissthewitch- for her extremely helpful critiquing on my stories. kris- for the extremely nice comments he gives on my poetry. Searria H.- for putting up ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Year 2009

    No way, I've got ten hours to go. :] Wow, sounds like you've got some exciting travels ahead of you. All I can hope for is Hawaii next Christmas, maybe. ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Years Resolutions

    1. Write two short stories a month. 2. Finish my novella I'm currently writing, and then type it onto the computer. 3. Persuade my parents to get me a laptop ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings from Daydreams

    What is Nutella? I'm confused. Anyway, welcome to the fam! I'm not much of a fantasy buff, but I do like some of it. Daydreaming is awesome, I tend to ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Who

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Love of a King.

    Thanks everyone for reviewing this story. I have revised it a bit according to the comments and I think it's much better. Just to get this straight, this is completely ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Other fish in the sea (Temp title.)

    Hey, I really liked this poem. You have a lot of nice descriptions throughout that were not too much, but not too little, which I enjoyed. Some things I would ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Speedy reviews by the fearsome Ducati

    My historical fiction piece? It's more like made up history fiction. Haha, review?

    Dec 30, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: There is no guarantee...

    Hi, want to review my piece, because I really want to know if it sucks eggs... or not. :]

    Dec 30, 2008


Real men wear floral while trespassing.
— Junebug