User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Welcome Mat Re: Another new person

    Heyy Jenna. Welcomee to the lovely YWS. I'm sure you'll like it. PM me sometime hon. -Jade.

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: greetings all...i am silented1...

    Hi. Welcome to YWS. I'm sure a greeter will come and flood this thread with information, but I'm just here to say hi. Lonely? PM me, I am too. Haha, ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new too!

    Heyoo. I'm Jade. I'm pretty sure I reviewed something of yours today, your avatar looks familiar. Haha, anyway, welcome.

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for using two hyphens in that last ban.

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope. TPBM has a youtube account.

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Narcissism

    Haha! I practice my signature, too. All the time. Since seventh grade I've been honing the signature I'd use to sign the copies of my novel that adoring fans will ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    The Lovely Bones- Alice Sebold

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when whenever you watch a movie, you wonder how to exactly translate it into a novel. You know you're a writer when even though some ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 - The Stranger

    Hi, I'll be reviewing this lovely piece for ya. Kay? Alright, first off we've got these two characters, Meghan and Marissa. Both M names so it can get kinda confusing ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dark Day Dreams

    I'll review as I go, alright? :] I looked out the window for an escape. It was a crisp Autumn day; my favourite. The intense sunrays of summer weren't beating ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Picking up a date

    Hey there, I'll review as I read alright? I hate this. I mean you get to the door after three hours of failing to pop that zit on your forehead ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Abducted

    Lithe form And wispy auburn tresses In loose curls. Her beauty Is the only thing That hadn’t been Taken from her. Two years back Everyone knew her. The outstanding social ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Get It?

    Pat Buchanan sure as hell gets it.

    Jun 3, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Wrong.

    This is a true story. &&&&&&&&& Coming home From a business trip In Saint Louis. The airport terminals Offer a grey and listless Welcome. The wheels of his suitcase Squeak ...

    Jun 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Studio.

    A little farfetched, but I like the message. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Alice tried to remember who had given her the key. They dull brass of its teeth shone dimly as she turned ...

    Jun 1, 2009


i don't want to pass up an opportunity to be authentic for the opportunity to be profound
— soundofmind