User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Randomosity Re: music/bands :D

    I heard about this band called the Beatles, they're supposedly pretty good. I don't think many people know about them. Their latest stuff is only drum n' bass though. The ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope. I'm only on my second. TPBM is rocking a ponytail at the moment.

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being the person I ban a lot.

    Jan 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Savior

    Savior Chapter 1 I peered through the dirty window out to the deserted camp grounds. Papers flew across the ground and everything looked a mess. No person was there, just ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I don't think its total crap. TPBM has a cellular telephone.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for quoting one of the hottest guys in literature in your sig.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: love and fufillment

    We had just got home from the party and Logan was spending a couple of days here. I immediately go t to my room and get changed. I had just ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: a new year's tale part 2

    The New Year started with a bang. The sounds from the church bells filled the streets and the night was brightly decorated. People’s laughter and shouts were the norm of ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: 1 Year on YWS?

    Way to go Tiffy. Geez I have a long time to go. Nine months. Enough to have a baby. :]

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Reunion

    They say love is an overpowering emotion. Whoever ‘they’ are couldn’t have said it better. We had known each other as friends. I agree it sounds better as "We knew ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Assignment for my LA class

    The sun was starting to set. I now felt safe enough to try to enter the old house. The hill on which it stood loomed before me, the towering, leafless ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone :)

    Hey, welcome to YWS. It's a blast here, really.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hiya, welcome to the family.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for calling shiny volvo owners stupid.

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: "Twilight" Movie Trailer

    the people who Stephenie Meyer want aren't in the movie. Actually, she begged Kellan Lutz to play Emmet. So that's one. And since the movie has come out, I was ...

    Jan 1, 2009


My life, my loves, where are they now?
— Richard Linklater