-
Re: What is your least favorite part of writing?
Description. I can't shake the feeling I will accidentally start writing totally abstract poetry in the middle of it. Plus I hate irrelevant details. Like, I'd much rather describe how ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for becoming a purp.
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Choose.
memory card. sky or ground?
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Choose.
camels. true or false?
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Umm, my birthdays coming up in February. :] TPBM is a sophomore.
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for not being wordy.
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: music/bands :D
Yeah, funnily enough it was a joke ;) Latest stuff drum n' bass = only Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney still alive, the drummer and the bassist. Haha, well you ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Nope. TPBM knows who Ben Stiller is.
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: What is your least favorite part of writing?
Plotting!!!
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Choose.
That's a toughy. But the money could go to my college education. Movies or tv?
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for mentioning food.
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when you see all the titles of other people's works in the writing forum and come up with a little plotlet of every one you ...
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Social Networking Getting Old?
Not many people I know have facebooks. I have a myspace, but I only get on if my email tells me I have something, which isn't that often.
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Favorite Britney Spears Song?
Lucky. I used to have a hit clips with that song.
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Choose.
Dogs. Pens or pencils.
Jan 3, 2009
