-
Re: Choose.
Angel. CD player or iPod?
Jan 6, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Yep. TPBM likes to wear skirts.
Jan 6, 2009 -
Re: Where do you read?
In the mall a lot outside dressing rooms sitting on that always convenient chair they have outside of them. Yeah, I'm not much of a shopper.
Jan 6, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Um, no. Not really. TPBM has a small dog.
Jan 6, 2009 -
Re: Choose.
Up. Stick thin or kinda pudgy?
Jan 6, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for being named Joseph
Jan 6, 2009 -
Re: Banana
No, raspberries. The fresh kind. Yum.
Jan 4, 2009 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
Yes.
Jan 4, 2009 -
Re: Why do you write?
Because if I didn't, I'd surely die. Not in the physical sense, more metaphorically.
Jan 4, 2009 -
Re: Choose.
Umm, well I'll start again. Happy or ecstatic?
Jan 4, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for saying 'Allo.
Jan 4, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for being grateful.
Jan 4, 2009 -
Re: Choose.
summer retainers or braces?
Jan 4, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
omg, Sarah. You look a lot like my friend. And you're so pretty!
Jan 4, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for realizing this.
Jan 3, 2009
