-
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Oh Demeter. You're so pretty! *braids long, beautiful hair*
Jan 11, 2009 -
Re: hmm..
Haha snoink. But isn't purple actually the color of royalty, if I'm not mistaken?
Jan 11, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
yep. TPBM detests someone.
Jan 11, 2009 -
Re: A poll
I voted Emily. I've read Wuthering Heights but nothing by Charlotte. So Emily wins. I lovee WH
Jan 8, 2009 -
Re: Choose.
Braids. Ugly or uncomfortable?
Jan 8, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for having 99 posts and 33 reviews. Ooh, spooky.
Jan 8, 2009 -
Re: Who else really doesn't care if all art is propaganda?
I noticed that too. It's getting very annoying. I'd opt for a change.
Jan 8, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for using assumed too many times.
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
No, my school got cancelled. Yay snow. TPBM is a loser.
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: Polls!
That is such a dumb question... Clearly, the answer to such a dumb question is...Pat Buchanan! :D Duh! I mean who wouldn't know that?
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: Choose.
dancing. cold or warm?
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]
Aw Kaylyn, he's so adorable. :] Recent photos of me:
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for assuming she assumed.
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: Choose.
tea. baseball or basketball?
Jan 7, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Not really. TPBM has a photobucket account.
Jan 7, 2009
