-
Re: You know you're a writer when...
You know you're a writer when you come up with an idea for a story and have no paper, you write it on an any available body part. Haha, story ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: What are some good books to read?
Sunny! I loved Just Listen. I seriously fell in love with Owen the first time I met him. :] I have a series that I got really hooked on. It's ...
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Errrrrr, no not at all. TPBM is looking out a window right now.
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for being prejudiced against review count.
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Geek Moments
Obama's the 44th president ep. Close though.
Jan 22, 2009 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
Ew.
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
Ew.
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Yes and no. TPBM had a good day.
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for using a C in your smiley.
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Presidential Inauguration
I watched it at school. Personally, I don't really want anything to do with politics and know pretty much nothing about it. But the only thing that keeps me from ...
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?
I have one. Haha, I text a lot. It makes me feel less lonely. :]
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud
Pepper.
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You...
Nope. TPBM hasn't written in a while.
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for gloating.
Jan 21, 2009 -
Re: Nate with an Ape
Nate, you're a hottie. Especially with that monkey on your shoulder. Haha.
Jan 20, 2009
