User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Yes :] TPBM is wearing green.

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Names

    For Girls. Holly. Meah. Merry. Tally. Ashie. For Boys. Ben. Penn. Casey. ...that's all I got at the moment.

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for correcting her.

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for using an unlucky number twice in your post.

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Yes, very much. TPBM is a fan of the harry potter movies.

    Jan 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Abuse

    This was a great piece. I really enjoyed it. The despair Jenny feels really jumps off the page, er screen. I liked how you described other people from her point ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted.

    This was a good piece. I really enjoyed it. Although there are some things you can improve on. First of all, to me, it felt like a plain cracker, without ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vanilla Fillip

    Alright so I hate the title. If you have any better suggestions please tell me. If you don't know what fillip means, look it up. Kay so I'm trying out ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Gender Genie

    I put in five of my short stories. It said four were female and one was male. Haha.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Sure. TPBM has a laptop.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for making a heart with shoelaces.

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a freakish avatar.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being a novelist.

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiiiiiiii. =]

    Hey Rach. Salutations. PM if you need anything. I'm Jade. Have fun. :]

    Jan 22, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Tell Us The Last Thing You Said Out Loud

    Ohmigod, I'm an idiot.

    Jan 22, 2009


There's a Brazilian things you could write about. You just gotta pick Juan.
— Hattable