User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    TPBM has a bird for a pet.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not liking perfection.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Loveable Torment

    This was a really good poem. I liked how you set out to describe what it felt like to turn away someone you love just because you know you should. ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies Series

    I liked Extras, but I didn't understand that they were in Japan until like the middle of the book. I realize I'm mentally challenged.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Geez, pop and ducati, you're lovely. We writers are freakin stunnaaas.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not spelling police wrong.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope, but the academic english classes had to for their summer reading. Heh heh. TPBM is rocking a new hairstyle today.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    Snoink, I love the haircut. It suits you.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Well... it's a girl.

    Sweet drawing. You're really good. I wish I could draw like that.

    Jan 30, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ophelia's Death

    This was a great piece. Tons of beautiful imagery and language. Very well written without many mistakes I could find. To my knowledge, your grammar was in line. And I ...

    Jan 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Does cheerleader count? TPBM is procrastinating.

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Addicted to buy books

    God, yes.

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having an avatar that I can't really understand what it is. Wow, I doubt that's grammatically correct.

    Jan 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Message Three.

    Thank you everyone. :)

    Jan 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being the caps police.

    Jan 29, 2009


"In my contact with people I find that, as a rule, it is only the little, narrow people who live for themselves, who never read good books, who do not travel, who never open up their souls in a way to permit them to come into contact with other souls -- with the great outside world."
— Booker T. Washington, Up From Slavery