User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Sure. TPBM has drank wine before.

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being helped.

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Can't say that I have. TPBM has been on a swim team

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being a hypocrite. (I guess that makes me a double hypocrite)

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Ah, I don't think so. TPBM has a bad back

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for being only thirteen

    Jun 28, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Miis

    If you go on there's dollmakers on there and I usually make my those into my characters. They have lots of options.

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    You know you're a writer when you jot down little bits of prose in the back of your drivers manual during drivers ed. (hey, it's three hours) You know you're ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Jonas Brothers

    I really hope you're talking about the Jonas brothers, and not any of the three bands I just mentioned... Yep, I was talking about the JoBros.

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Flash

    Hey there, I'm Jade and I'll review this for you as I read, alright? Let's go. Madison stood on the sandy beach of the Pacific Ocean. Staring out into the ...

    Jun 15, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Her Daughter's Heartbreak.

    I haven’t seen her In days. I see her shadow. I see her eyes, Empty, Broken. But she is gone. Pro tem. I’ve seen his picture Torn In her wastebasket. ...

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    June, have you ever thought about being a model? You have a stunninggggg face.

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Jonas Brothers

    Sellllll outtttttttts.

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello.. :)

    Hey, welcome. :]

    Jun 14, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Click here and you will get a million dollars*

    Hi, and welceome. I'm Jade. hiitmeupsometiime. PM button's right down there \/

    Jun 14, 2009


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena