User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Haha, probably. TPBM is a fan of rap music.

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Leap year birthday boy/girls

    I know someone who was born on February 29. He is a really awesome guy, and he is kind of old. He just celebrates his birthday on the 1st. Aw ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    I just finished reading Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. I am currently looking for another book to read. Oh, that's a good one. Sad though.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Message Three Prelude. [part one]

    Alright, I've already posted a short story called Message Three and it was suggested that I write a "before" story for it. So here it is in all its wordy ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: a meeting

    OMG, that's my name! Jade that is. I like your imagery a lot a lot. However your grammar needs work. You capitalize the first word in every sentence, even if ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sparkle, Sparkle

    Haha, I loved this. Good grammar. Good story. Although I'd tweak the last line to make it sound a little better. I still liked it very much. Love always, -jade.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Haha, yes. TPBM is really regretting something at the moment.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being a greeter.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Uh, no. TPBM got a PM today!

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for mentioning a word I don't understand.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Mr. Darcy or Mr. Cullen?

    Mr. Darcy! He's flipping delicious. Englishmen with accents are beyond sexy.

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Never seen it. TPBM likes the way sharpies smell.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    This is true. TPBM's cell phone is within reach.

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Worst teacher ever

    Mrs. Moser. My sixth grade english teacher. >:[ She accused me of plagiarizing because my writing was "way too good" So she gave me an F. An F!

    Jan 30, 2009


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood