User avatar

silverSUNLIGHTx

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    True! TPBM is very cold at the moment.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: fav names?

    How bout you give us a description of your characters? That way, we can give names that are suitable to your characters. Also you can check at Haha, I love ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    How about this? Thank you! :]

    Feb 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: A Becki Review

    Review these and I'll love you forever. :]

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having a hypnotizing avatar.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Haha, sometimes. TPBM has tried to tie a cherry stem in their mouth before.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Crushes? *giggle giggle*

    Leonardo Dicaprio!!!! He's my all time main squeeze. Have you seen him in Titanic? *swoons*

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    False. TPBM hates studying.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    Will you review my little prelude? I'll love you forever. :]

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having an eye in your avatar.

    Feb 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Message Three Prelude. [part two]

    This is the second part of my prelude to MT. Enjoy. [s]&&&&&&&&&&&&&[/s] Kelly- He wasn’t the same. But I could tolerate it. At least he was spending time with me ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Abortion

    This was a very powerful piece. I was very touched by the way you expressed abortion through the child's eyes. I am very pro-life and I really loved this poem. ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Stories of the Wind

    Wow, I really really loved this poem. I think your use of rhythm is very nice. I also really liked how you rhymed, not too much that it was overpowering. ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for saying that Finland is for crazy people.

    Feb 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope. TPBM has a toe ring.

    Feb 5, 2009


I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin