-
Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters
*Alyssa Mefore* I pulled the covers over my head, groaning about five more minutes. The squeaking persisted, and the little feet across my arm never ceased to stop. Slowly, I ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
I laughed as Quinlan skipped away. Although I didn't know what guy in his right mind would skip, I had to admit he had guts. There was something off about ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Jall Life had been pretty boring these past few days. I spent my time cleaning and scrubbing and did nothing else. The cook is still sneaking me food. She brought ...
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters
Character Profile: Name: Alissa Mefore Age (13-25, older for vampires): 7 Gender: Female Race (Human, werewolf, vampire, etc.): Human, but is very, very skilled at hunting. Skills: Vampire hunting, is
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters
place holder for a girl... :D
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Jall Woodall I had climbed out of the hold. It was difficult, but lock picking was something I had learned when I was kidnapped a while back. Now I was ...
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Jall Woodman I sat up as the cook came down with the food, casting suspicous looks up the stairs. Her name was Grace, I think. "Wow," I said. "Twice in ...
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Jall Woodman I sat alone in the corner of the dank hold. Sure, I had always been a loner, but I had never been a prisoner, especially on a pirate ...
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Name: Jall Woodman Position: Prisoner for disobeying the captain Age: 20 Personality: A bad boy, hates relationships, a real player, but good at heart. Basically thinks he's better than everyone ...
Jun 25, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
place holder girl... If you can do that...
Jun 24, 2010 -
Re: Twisted (Jasminebells, Forsakinshadows, Sillyducky, Prism)
Name: Alyssa Davis Age: 17 Gender: Female Picture: Appearance: Has dirty blonde hair with a hint of red in it. It's wavy and she wears it down, which was unheard ...
Jun 22, 2010 -
Re: Twisted (Jasminebells, Forsakinshadows, Sillyducky, Prism)
Alyssa Davis I felt overcrowded. Silence was what I needed, what I had always craved. Yet music still flowed through the pub, creating a cacophany of noise, staining the air ...
Jun 22, 2010 -
Re: Circus Soel
Name: Alexis Brown Nickname: Lexi B. Age: (13-19) 15 Act Type: Throws knives at random targets in the audience. Appearance: (picture please!) I hope I did that right Personality: A ...
Jun 22, 2010 -
Re: The Start of the End of the World.
I've never been in a storybook! I want a good character... I guess you can call it... I'm not sure haha
Jun 21, 2010
