User avatar

sillyducky

  • Archive Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*

    Prince of Neserada Name: Aaron Farloom Age: 18 Country: Neserada Appearance: (please no anime) There's a picture somewhere... Personality: He's basically the guy next door if that makes any sense. ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*

    Name: Cassandra Bliss Age: 15 Country: Neserada Appearance: (please no anime) Personality: She's extremely strong and very independent. She doesn't like to be treated like a lady. She acts like ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters

    Alissa How dare he? I was simply trying to help Lee, my mind was out of it. I didn't know I was putting on a show! Regretfully, I shook my ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Jall Woodall I'm not sure why Turtle helped me, but he wasn't rude or anything. I sat next to him, scrubbing. "You know," I said, carefully trying to not overstep ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Jall Woodall I scrubbed the poop deck vigorously. Why did I have be hit on by every girl at my home yet be despised by the one girl I actually ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters

    Alissa Mefore I was angry. I had never been this angry. I wanted to kick some vampire butt. I went to Lee's room, grabbed her, not explaining the reason behind ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Grace sat with me while I ate today. It was quiet. I knew she was thinking about the same thing I was thinking about. Suddenly, I turned to her. "I ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    hehe, whoops, the dragon's too big :P

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Rider Name: Rae Fuller Age: 17 Appearance: There's a picture. Eyes: tHEre's a pictuer. Personality: Shy but unusually strong. Never gets cold, never shows mercy, and never feels pain. History: ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Apparently, Grace didn't enjoy the kiss as much as I did. So, here I am, writing in the journal that she gave me, with a pen that she sneaked to ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Finally! I thought as the cook came in. "Grace," my voice was relieved. But for some reason she looked cross. She set down the tray that she was holding and ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    I sighed as I watched Quinn run into the storage closet. Ever since I was sixteen, I started to notice things like love. I found it interesting to watch two ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters

    Mr. Moon was terrible. He bashed everyone in the class. I had been at the academy for three years and never seen someone as bad as Lance Moon. While I ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters

    I walked into room 306, calling for the teacher. "Mr. Alden?" Suddenly, I heard a whimpering. In the corner, there was a wolf. There was something special about this wolf. ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Jall The captain was staring at me while I was working. It was creeping me out. I had to motion to the cook not to come any further because the ...

    Jun 27, 2010


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero