-
Re: The YWS Mansion
Name: Sillyducky, ducky, SD, silly and.... just don't call me what you know you want to call me. *ahem raz* (who said that? xD) Apearance: I'm attempting to attach a ...
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: The Six *Restarting*
Alice I raced down the alleyway, twisting and turning, frantically trying to find my way out. My little sister trailed behind me. "Run!" I screamed in terror. "I am!" "Faster! ...
Sep 12, 2010 -
Re: Chaotic Waters
Filiker I swam quickly in the general direction of Mel’s Dolphin Ranch. The name seemed a bit obvious to me, so much so that inside I snickered every time I ...
Sep 10, 2010 -
Re: Chaotic Waters
taking over for sashadoes!
Sep 10, 2010 -
Re: The Six *Restarting*
I will be continuing for Sashadoes's charrie from now on.
Sep 10, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
This was the most unusual pirate ship I had ever been on- not that I'd been on many. Okay, this was the first one, but still, Turtle was immortal, the ...
Jul 15, 2010 -
Re: The Six
Name: Rule Flayes Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: There's a picture... Personality: He never thinks of himself. He he's fearless in that aspect. His protective instinct is strong, very, very ...
Jul 8, 2010 -
Re: True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)
Alice Born Timidly, I walked up to the three people standing by the mansion. It really wasn't my tastes- the mansion, that is. I preffered something more cozy, like at ...
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)
Name: Alice Born Age: 22 Gender: Female Appearance: No anime there's a picture Personality: She's down to earth and extremely sweet. She only came because she lost a bet. She's ...
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: The Ruin's Secrets
Fell I walked to the edge of a tall precepice. The rabbit stood, quivering, cornered. "Don't worry buddy, I won't hurt you," I said, carefully taking the bunny in my ...
Jul 3, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Jall Was Grace excited? No, no she couldn't be excited. She couldn't actually like me. She just looked so beautiful. I shook my head and said quickly, "I wanted to ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Jall Turtle had obviously been practicing. He almost beat me in the first round, and almost killed me in the next. I was grinning the whole time. It had been ...
Jul 2, 2010 -
Re: The Ruin's Secrets
I woke up, feeling the cold, hard ground against my head. Slowly, I groaned. "You have got to be kidding me," I whispered. "That was the best dream I'd ever ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*
Cassandra Bliss I pulled up my pants, belting them closed. Then I walked out from behind the curtain. My mother turned to me and shook her head, disapprovingly. "Stupid girl!" ...
Jul 1, 2010 -
Re: The Ruin's Secrets
Name: Fell Ascerwitz Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance (No Anime): She has very dark dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. There's a picture somewhere :P Personality: She is ...
Jul 1, 2010
