User avatar

sillyducky

  • Art & Photography Re: VitaminCake's Photos

    Hi. Ducky here. I'll be reviewing your pictures today. I'm not a big fan of the color splash in the first one. I think it distracts from the picture with ...

    Oct 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Whale watching :D

    These are just some pictures from my whale watching trip. :D I just previewed it, and they don't show up as very good quality for some reason, but, whatever.

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just some random photos I took...

    So these are from yesterday. I hope you like them. :D

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Even More of My Photos

    These are some new ones. They're not the best, but I like them okay...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pictures

    yup! that's my rat Emma! :D

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tweaked

    The first one was a bit wierd... but the rest were amazing. I wasn't a big fan of the last one. I liked the one with your feet and that ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More of My Pictures

    Alright, I recognize that these aren't very good... kind of having a bit of a slow patch, but people seemed to like my other ones :P so I thought I'd ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pictures

    the mouse is not really a mouse... its a rat... and its mine :P haha. So that's why there's a rat on there...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pictures

    thanks mehan! :D

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pictures

    thanks! :D

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pictures

    Just some pictures I took... I know that they're not proffessional quality or anything. In fact, I know they're not like, unique, but I just got my camera so....

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: really bad....

    you have your own style! don't be ashamed of it! be proud of it, it's what sets you apart. I love them...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    surgeon

    Jun 16, 2010


Life's short; smile while you still have teeth.
— Tuesday