User avatar

sillyducky

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Yeah... so the first one is a photo-shopped head shot for when I did modeling (I quit like, last week haha) It's not my favorite. That's part of why I ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Isha and Carddragon... (Okay, that one's kind of my fault xD) Um... Firearris and Day xD (my parents... :P) Hmm... Prism and Chuppy! (Don't you just love awkward moments?) Emmy ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Okay, I finally have the courage to put my real picture up here, the other one was just my eyes... This is a really stupid picture that me and my ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I seriously agree with Mizzle and Eli, your eyes are a really cool color :D

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Darisima

    oh. my. freaking. god... I love this! I can't believe you made it from scratch!

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Darisima

    post your Darisima stuff here raz, prism, and Isha!

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I didn't want to put more than my eyes on here so... :D

    Jun 24, 2010


Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb