User avatar

sillyducky

  • Archive Re: Twisted (Jasminebells, Forsakinshadows, Sillyducky, Prism)

    Alyssa Davis I felt overcrowded. Silence was what I needed, what I had always craved. Yet music still flowed through the pub, creating a cacophany of noise, staining the air ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Rich and Ugly World

    thanks for the input guys! it really helped.

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: Circus Soel

    Name: Alexis Brown Nickname: Lexi B. Age: (13-19) 15 Act Type: Throws knives at random targets in the audience. Appearance: (picture please!) I hope I did that right Personality: A ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Start of the End of the World.

    I've never been in a storybook! I want a good character... I guess you can call it... I'm not sure haha

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fated Chapter 2

    The Second Time Around Annabeth There was a song for every memory. Some were famous, some were her own, but all were as clear in her mind as when Annabeth ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Rich and Ugly World

    There’s the happy and there’s me, They sit around the fireplace Relaxing and being warm With the strength of happy feelings, While I sit in the corner, scorned. There’s the ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: really bad....

    you have your own style! don't be ashamed of it! be proud of it, it's what sets you apart. I love them...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #2

    surgeon

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Story, The Song, and The Picture (chapter one)

    Chapter One: The pale yellow moon appeared by dusk, but Annie did not even notice it from her bedroom window. A few stars dotted the cloudless sky—now a perfect shade ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Story, The Song, and The Picture (prolouge)

    Short review... don't have much time... Prolouge: Finally, summer's coming. I love this sentence, though I'm not sure why. The writer leaned her back against the thick trunk of a ...

    Jun 16, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: ..

    This isn't anything amazing, just something I quickly did for a friend of mine that needed a little uplifting. --- I may not be able to ease your aching heart ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Fated Prologue and Chapter 1

    Rae traced the jagged cut in the writing desk below her hand. Had it been any other way, she might have let it go. Six years. Six short, fast years ...

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Daddy's Little Girl No More

    You used to be my hero. I used to be daddy’s little girl. You used to understand me. You used to be my world. But now you make me wonder ...

    Jun 14, 2010


The last of the human freedoms is to choose one's attitudes.
— Viktor Frankl