User avatar

sillyducky

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I seriously agree with Mizzle and Eli, your eyes are a really cool color :D

    Jun 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: B is for Bromidic

    I'm not sure I understand this, really. It was confusing and your tenses are messed up. There were some amazing concepts in there, it just needs to be fleshed out ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Jall Woodall I had climbed out of the hold. It was difficult, but lock picking was something I had learned when I was kidnapped a while back. Now I was ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Jall Woodman I sat up as the cook came down with the food, casting suspicous looks up the stairs. Her name was Grace, I think. "Wow," I said. "Twice in ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Darisima

    oh. my. freaking. god... I love this! I can't believe you made it from scratch!

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Jall Woodman I sat alone in the corner of the dank hold. Sure, I had always been a loner, but I had never been a prisoner, especially on a pirate ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Darisima

    post your Darisima stuff here raz, prism, and Isha!

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Name: Jall Woodman Position: Prisoner for disobeying the captain Age: 20 Personality: A bad boy, hates relationships, a real player, but good at heart. Basically thinks he's better than everyone ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Imagine... a WW2 novel

    Imagine Hearts beat, hearts break, such fragile little things, hearts are. Some people are graced with the talent of possesing a heart as tough as leather, while other people's hearts ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    place holder girl... If you can do that...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Song I Heard In A Dream

    this is amazing raz... I'm not trying to slack off when I say there's not much that I can correct. The dead part at the beginning is a little confusing, ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I didn't want to put more than my eyes on here so... :D

    Jun 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: secrets

    There are many things in this world that are unknown to many and so they are named the term secrets. Secrets are those words that you say to the most ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There Once Lived A Girl...

    He was eleven, she was eleven. He loved baseball, she loved baseball. He was her neighbor, she was his neighbor. She hated him, he thought he loved her. He was ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twisted (Jasminebells, Forsakinshadows, Sillyducky, Prism)

    Name: Alyssa Davis Age: 17 Gender: Female Picture: Appearance: Has dirty blonde hair with a hint of red in it. It's wavy and she wears it down, which was unheard ...

    Jun 22, 2010


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud