-
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Finally! I thought as the cook came in. "Grace," my voice was relieved. But for some reason she looked cross. She set down the tray that she was holding and ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
I sighed as I watched Quinn run into the storage closet. Ever since I was sixteen, I started to notice things like love. I found it interesting to watch two ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: On a Starry Night...
thanks for the review skins! I would have made this more of a conflict, or longer or something, but this is a true story, its something that really happened to ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters
Mr. Moon was terrible. He bashed everyone in the class. I had been at the academy for three years and never seen someone as bad as Lance Moon. While I ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: On a Starry Night...
It's kind of short, but I didn't want to add anything in. In a hot tub on a starry night, six girls sit. The warm water swirls around their bodies ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters
I walked into room 306, calling for the teacher. "Mr. Alden?" Suddenly, I heard a whimpering. In the corner, there was a wolf. There was something special about this wolf. ...
Jun 28, 2010 -
Re: Descending to Who I Am
bizarre... quirky... interesting! I liked it. That's the best kind of poem. The only thing I would say is although I liked your grocery store thing, I wouldn't elaborate on ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Jall The captain was staring at me while I was working. It was creeping me out. I had to motion to the cook not to come any further because the ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters
*Alyssa Mefore* I pulled the covers over my head, groaning about five more minutes. The squeaking persisted, and the little feet across my arm never ceased to stop. Slowly, I ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
I laughed as Quinlan skipped away. Although I didn't know what guy in his right mind would skip, I had to admit he had guts. There was something off about ...
Jun 27, 2010 -
Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**
Jall Life had been pretty boring these past few days. I spent my time cleaning and scrubbing and did nothing else. The cook is still sneaking me food. She brought ...
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: Rhythms of Chaos
Character Profile: Name: Alice Wall Age (13-20): 13 Gender: Female Skills/Occupation: (warrior, thief, etc, or not?) Warrior Magical or Non-magical: Non-magical Personality: Very confident in her abil
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters
Character Profile: Name: Alissa Mefore Age (13-25, older for vampires): 7 Gender: Female Race (Human, werewolf, vampire, etc.): Human, but is very, very skilled at hunting. Skills: Vampire hunting, is
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters
place holder for a girl... :D
Jun 26, 2010 -
Re: A Life I Didn't Need
I used to be that girl, In the t-shirt and the jeans That everybody loved, Towards that life, I’d always leaned. But then it changed, Slightly at first. More and ...
Jun 25, 2010
