User avatar

sillyducky

  • Archive Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*

    Prince of Neserada Name: Aaron Farloom Age: 18 Country: Neserada Appearance: (please no anime) There's a picture somewhere... Personality: He's basically the guy next door if that makes any sense. ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*

    Name: Cassandra Bliss Age: 15 Country: Neserada Appearance: (please no anime) Personality: She's extremely strong and very independent. She doesn't like to be treated like a lady. She acts like ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: More of My Pictures

    Alright, I recognize that these aren't very good... kind of having a bit of a slow patch, but people seemed to like my other ones :P so I thought I'd ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters

    Alissa How dare he? I was simply trying to help Lee, my mind was out of it. I didn't know I was putting on a show! Regretfully, I shook my ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Jall Woodall I'm not sure why Turtle helped me, but he wasn't rude or anything. I sat next to him, scrubbing. "You know," I said, carefully trying to not overstep ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Jall Woodall I scrubbed the poop deck vigorously. Why did I have be hit on by every girl at my home yet be despised by the one girl I actually ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy for Vampire Hunters

    Alissa Mefore I was angry. I had never been this angry. I wanted to kick some vampire butt. I went to Lee's room, grabbed her, not explaining the reason behind ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Grace sat with me while I ate today. It was quiet. I knew she was thinking about the same thing I was thinking about. Suddenly, I turned to her. "I ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    hehe, whoops, the dragon's too big :P

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Against the Shadows

    Rider Name: Rae Fuller Age: 17 Appearance: There's a picture. Eyes: tHEre's a pictuer. Personality: Shy but unusually strong. Never gets cold, never shows mercy, and never feels pain. History: ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pictures

    the mouse is not really a mouse... its a rat... and its mine :P haha. So that's why there's a rat on there...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pictures

    thanks mehan! :D

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pictures

    thanks! :D

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Apparently, Grace didn't enjoy the kiss as much as I did. So, here I am, writing in the journal that she gave me, with a pen that she sneaked to ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pictures

    Just some pictures I took... I know that they're not proffessional quality or anything. In fact, I know they're not like, unique, but I just got my camera so....

    Jun 28, 2010


The strongest people are not those who show their true strength in front of us but those who win battles we know nothing about.
— Unknown