User avatar

sillyducky

  • Art & Photography Re: Just some random photos I took...

    So these are from yesterday. I hope you like them. :D

    Jul 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rites for a Hero

    I don't have much to say about this that hasn't already been said. First of all, good luck with the contest. Second of all, I hope you win. And third ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)

    Alice Born Timidly, I walked up to the three people standing by the mansion. It really wasn't my tastes- the mansion, that is. I preffered something more cozy, like at ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Even More of My Photos

    These are some new ones. They're not the best, but I like them okay...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Okay, I finally have the courage to put my real picture up here, the other one was just my eyes... This is a really stupid picture that me and my ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: True Love (not all it seems to be) ;)

    Name: Alice Born Age: 22 Gender: Female Appearance: No anime there's a picture Personality: She's down to earth and extremely sweet. She only came because she lost a bet. She's ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruin's Secrets

    Fell I walked to the edge of a tall precepice. The rabbit stood, quivering, cornered. "Don't worry buddy, I won't hurt you," I said, carefully taking the bunny in my ...

    Jul 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Jall Was Grace excited? No, no she couldn't be excited. She couldn't actually like me. She just looked so beautiful. I shook my head and said quickly, "I wanted to ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    Jall Turtle had obviously been practicing. He almost beat me in the first round, and almost killed me in the next. I was grinning the whole time. It had been ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Masks

    Alone, The darkness overthrows the light. The words float in the air. They disguise the feeling of worthless. Together, A mask is built. A little bit of happiness, A pinch ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruin's Secrets

    I woke up, feeling the cold, hard ground against my head. Slowly, I groaned. "You have got to be kidding me," I whispered. "That was the best dream I'd ever ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Neserada's Cause *started and accepting!*

    Cassandra Bliss I pulled up my pants, belting them closed. Then I walked out from behind the curtain. My mother turned to me and shook her head, disapprovingly. "Stupid girl!" ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ruin's Secrets

    Name: Fell Ascerwitz Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance (No Anime): She has very dark dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and tan skin. There's a picture somewhere :P Personality: She is ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Pictures

    yup! that's my rat Emma! :D

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tweaked

    The first one was a bit wierd... but the rest were amazing. I wasn't a big fan of the last one. I liked the one with your feet and that ...

    Jul 1, 2010


The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names.
— Chinese proverb