User avatar

sillyducky

  • General Articles Re: My Essay From 7th Grade

    This is my essay from 7th grade. EARLY seventh grade- AKA, don't judge my grammar that much! XD Some people believe that at the very center of the passionate and ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Other Re: Dear YWS

    Dear YWS, Your involvement in my life is significantly affecting my sleep, social life, and even my grades. The call of your lovely font is slowly driving me insane. I ...

    Sep 16, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Isha and Carddragon... (Okay, that one's kind of my fault xD) Um... Firearris and Day xD (my parents... :P) Hmm... Prism and Chuppy! (Don't you just love awkward moments?) Emmy ...

    Sep 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six *Restarting*

    Alice I raced down the alleyway, twisting and turning, frantically trying to find my way out. My little sister trailed behind me. "Run!" I screamed in terror. "I am!" "Faster! ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: Chaotic Waters

    Filiker I swam quickly in the general direction of Mel’s Dolphin Ranch. The name seemed a bit obvious to me, so much so that inside I snickered every time I ...

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Chaotic Waters

    taking over for sashadoes!

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six *Restarting*

    I will be continuing for Sashadoes's charrie from now on.

    Sep 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love the way you are

    I'm not going to stand here and watch you burn It's not worth watching the tears your (you're) crying now You will always be safe here In my arms you're ...

    Sep 8, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: From the point of view of a spectator

    I love this poem, especially the way you've described normal things so perfectly that they're memorable. I can also picture these things in my mind because I've seen them, too. ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Dearest Heart

    Like the person above me said (sorry, I don't remember your user name) the rhythm leaves a bit to be desired. I read it out loud like I do with ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: I live for him (from when I was nine)

    I wrote it when I was nine. Sorry, I'll fix that.

    Aug 26, 2010
  • General Articles Re: I live for him (from when I was nine)

    This is from when I was nine... so don't judge! He’s a hero at the least, Jesus is. In fact, he’s my hero. He spent just 3 years roaming the ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Sailing the Seven Seas *Starting/Not Accepting**

    This was the most unusual pirate ship I had ever been on- not that I'd been on many. Okay, this was the first one, but still, Turtle was immortal, the ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Whale watching :D

    These are just some pictures from my whale watching trip. :D I just previewed it, and they don't show up as very good quality for some reason, but, whatever.

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Six

    Name: Rule Flayes Age: 18 Gender: Male Appearance: There's a picture... Personality: He never thinks of himself. He he's fearless in that aspect. His protective instinct is strong, very, very ...

    Jul 8, 2010


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence