User avatar

silentpatronus

  • Lounge, The Re: Your Blog

    I only started mine last week but it's:

    Feb 25, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: February 2013 Review Day Review

    I don't know whether it's great that I did so many reviews and typed so much or whether it's bad because it shows the extent of my day and my ...

    Feb 25, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Extroverts vs Introverts

    A) Do you consider yourself an Introvert or an Extrovert? I'm an introvert with extrovert tendancies. No-one is ever fully introvert of extrovert but I am more introvert. I spend ...

    Feb 23, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Would you rather......

    1. I would keep the baby. I could never have a good enough reason if I ever was confronted by him/her in the future as to why I'd give them ...

    Feb 23, 2013


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow