-
Re: My name is silent pages... You killed my father... ;)
@ Lava: Sure, you can call me SP! ^^ Can't guarentee I'll always realize you're talking to me though. XD For the longest time my username was 'horse_chic11' EVERYWHERE, just ...
May 31, 2010 -
Re: My name is silent pages... You killed my father... ;)
Yes, we did talk! Lol. XD And part of our discussion made it into my introduction. ;) Point 4, lol. :)
May 29, 2010 -
Re: My name is silent pages... You killed my father... ;)
@ Antigone Cadmus: Favorite Authors? As with music, pretty much too many to name, but... Ted Dekker (
May 29, 2010 -
Re: My name is silent pages... You killed my father... ;)
Thanks guys! Lol. ^^ @ wonderingkate: I started going to public school when I was in fifth grade, and as of yesterday (SUMMER VACATION! >..< 1) Any kind, really, as ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: My name is silent pages... You killed my father... ;)
Prepare to-- Well, you get the idea. XD Hola. :) Things you should know about me: 1. I am genre-confused. XD I write fantasy and science-fiction, but I've been told ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: Calling all members - what's the atmosphere on this site?
@ Dreamer: Roffle! That is kind of funny. XD Four out of five were me-related. >.< @ Elinor Brynn: Oh, thanks hun! You sent me a gift! *hugs* @ Prokaryote: ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: Calling all members - what's the atmosphere on this site?
@ Evi: Thanks! Haven't posted a 'I'm new' thread yet, but I'll probably get around to that at some point... I did post a project that I wrote for a ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: Calling all members - what's the atmosphere on this site?
Here's my situation. I'm currently posting works on another young writers' site run by a big publishing company you've probably heard of (but I'm not going to name names). I ...
May 29, 2010
