User avatar

silentpages

  • Writers Corner Re: An Award-winning Author Loves My Story? 8D [Question, also]

    Alright, thanks. ^^ Figured that it was probably okay, but I didn't want to be a... *narrows eyes* Rule breaker. Dun dun DUUUUUUUN... I'll be posting the newer version momentarily. ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Writers Corner Re: An Award-winning Author Loves My Story? 8D [Question, also]

    My, my, I'm not sure I knew this forum was here. o.O Anyway, basically going to copy/paste my blog post here: Okay, so I just got back from a writer's ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Critiquing Without Interest

    I'll confess to having clicked the back button now and again. But usually I'll keep reading a piece to the end once I start critiquing, giving the best review that ...

    May 5, 2011
  • Research Re: Could there be life on a planet if...

    If the seasons didn't change? In my other-worldly fantasy novel, there's a race of people who live up in the mountains and there are big rebel groups who - as ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: So You Want to Write a Novel?

    YES. I saw this on Aly Carter's blog, posted it on my YWS blog... I think every writer/wannabe writer needs to see this. XD

    Dec 5, 2010


Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief