User avatar

silentpages

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Rewt: Swim? o.O Azha: We don't have any rivers or swimming pools or anything in Remnant City... We don't know how. :'( I think I'd like to, though! Ro: When ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    XD Are you asking that because Scripps national spelling bee is on? XD Rewt: Um... No. >:| That would require getting up in front of people. And I can't talk ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Jewel circle

    Use them to decorate a pen! Or the hilt of a knife! XD A tinfoil one, of course... ;)

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 360,000 words in 90 Days?

    Without counting weekends? o.o I envy your summer vacation... T-T I lived in a state where school never started until after labor day - in September. Then last year I ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 360,000 words in 90 Days?

    I've done NaNoWriMo... Oh, goodness. *goes to check.* At LEAST four years. And I've won... Twice, I think. Or is it three? I think, two. XD This year and last, ...

    Jun 2, 2010


Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.
— Rumi