User avatar

silentpages

  • Lounge, The Re: What books should I buy?

    After winning the $30 dollar Amazon gift card (and bragging rights) from Trident's three-pronged writing contest with a little story-ish thing about a lawn gnome who might show up in ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Books that were made into GOOD movies

    I enjoyed Series of Unfortunate Events, but I actually saw that before I read the books, so... XD I really love the movie for City of Ember, but it can't ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    I've done three so far, I think? I hope to do more after I sleep for a while, lol, but I just got back from summer camp... Am going back ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Funny Story About Dilapidated

    Oh. My. Gosh. THANK GOODNESS IT'S NOT JUST ME!!! :'D I read a lot, so I know some words that don't come up in everyday conversation, which means I've never ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Well, lets see... Ah! Yesterday was my 16th birthday. Woot! ^^ And even though my brothers both got balloons and a paper sign by their door on their birthdays, and ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: ever felt the burnout for writing??

    I think I once had that Burnout for like six months... Didn't pick up a pen once... And then I realized November was on the way, and I had to ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I had actually heard of young writers society before, I think, and I might have even clicked on the link... But then recently, I searched 'young writers websites' and found ...

    May 29, 2010


Don't let fear keep you from some amazing opportunities.
— WeepingWisteria