-
Re: All A Bit Too Freaky Deaky (Prologue)
'She had to keep breathing heavily to stop herself going hysterical, as her wrapped hands shakily removed the hood from over her head. Her blonde plaits fell in front of ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: Calling all members - what's the atmosphere on this site?
@ Evi: Thanks! Haven't posted a 'I'm new' thread yet, but I'll probably get around to that at some point... I did post a project that I wrote for a ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: The Specters of Verity & Angelica Flink~ Intro ((Redone))
This is an interesting premise, but there are quite a few typos/grammatical errors you might want to watch out for. Not sure, but is six year old supposed to be ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: Never a Happy Ending
The ocean was calm. As calm as the ocean could ever be, at any rate. Much calmer than it had been during the storm a week prior. The furious waves ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: Calling all members - what's the atmosphere on this site?
Here's my situation. I'm currently posting works on another young writers' site run by a big publishing company you've probably heard of (but I'm not going to name names). I ...
May 29, 2010
