-
Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote
Hmm... Good ideas. ^^ I'll have to consider it some more.
Jul 30, 2011 -
Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote
Cliched. XD Lol, it was one of those stories where I started writing with no ideas and came up with it as I went, so it slipped into a future ...
Jul 28, 2011 -
Re: A list of things to do when you are bored
Read manga... For six hours. T-T Draw/Doodle. Start a blog/facebook/tumblr for your characters. Or your pets. Check Twitter/Facebook/YWS/other. Speaking of which, Twitter is blinking at me telling me
Jul 22, 2011 -
Re: Fantasy Stories Are Unpopular
Yup. And maybe someday it'll complete the cycle and a new wave of Vampires etc. will crop up. And just because one style is popular doesn't mean that's the only ...
Jul 21, 2011 -
Re: Create a Tumblr for your Main Character
I made one... Kinda for me and all my characters. I have zero idea what I'm doing with it, but I made one. o.O We'll see how this goes. XD
Jul 21, 2011 -
Re: Fantasy Stories Are Unpopular
I also am way more into High Fantasy (Other worlds, Epics, etc.) than I am Paranormal Fantasy. Mostly because the majority of paranormal fantasy that I see on the bookshelves ...
Jul 21, 2011 -
Re: NaNoWriMo YWP Contest -- Under 18
The Young Writers Program July Writing Contest As many NaNoWriMo participants are midway through their first month of Camp, we thought it would be fun to give our young writers ...
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote
Hmm... Interesting. Poems, maybe, but I'd really like something that readers (the well-read ones, at least) will be able to recognize. :\ So, if they're more well-known poems, maybe.
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote
Okay. ^^ Thanks for trying!
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote
I also think that violence isn't what would make that quote controversial. XD
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote
XD Maybe something a little more subtle. Something that could be taken as a violent theme or something might be good, but again, I'd like something that you'd really have ...
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote
Mm... Interesting. But I'm not sure it's exactly what I'm looking for. *sigh*
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote
That's something I was contemplating, Snoink. I'll see what else turns up. Could you explain how the wizard of oz quote could be controversial? Because of the whole 'Witch' thing, ...
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote
Lol. Like I said, I'd like to avoid profanity or anything that's obviously controversial. I'd like the quote to show that they're being ridiculously over the top about it all. ...
Jul 20, 2011 -
Re: I need a potentially controversional Book/Quote
Okay, so I'm writing a sci-fi short story that involves Censorship (maybe it's been done before, but... Meh) and I need a specific quote from a book that could be ...
Jul 20, 2011
