User avatar

silentpages

  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get an authentic, working cannon! Alas, you have no cannonballs, so your cannon is useless due to your sad, sad lack of ammunition. *inserts coin*

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Funny Story About Dilapidated

    Oh. My. Gosh. THANK GOODNESS IT'S NOT JUST ME!!! :'D I read a lot, so I know some words that don't come up in everyday conversation, which means I've never ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dawn & Dusk Ch. 1

    'and I look over to where that spot Mom used to be at every day after school' should be something like, 'to where Mom used to be every day after ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Balema

    'pushing it over with its draws' drawers 'large silver buildings stretched onto their toes to catch their own bit of sun.' I understand that you're speaking figuratively, but how are ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello - read it,or the evil unicorns will eat you

    NOT THE EVIL UNICORNS?! O.O I thought I'd lost them for good that time when I faked my own death in New Zealand... I had hoped they'd never find me... ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Heavy Weight of The Grass

    Some punctuation errors - proofreading =

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What random thing did you do today?

    Well, lets see... Ah! Yesterday was my 16th birthday. Woot! ^^ And even though my brothers both got balloons and a paper sign by their door on their birthdays, and ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Lilly-Beginning redone

    'Its bright yellow exterior glowing brightly against the dreary town'. First, this is not a sentence. It can't stand on its own. It needs to be fused with the sentence ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is silent pages... You killed my father... ;)

    @ Dreamy: Yeah, I like Harry Potter. ^^ The first ones more than the last few... I think Goblet of Fire was my favorite, and then I didn't like the ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Jewel circle

    Use them to decorate a pen! Or the hilt of a knife! XD A tinfoil one, of course... ;)

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Untitled Prologue

    Couple punctuation mistakes... 'After the chalice was filled, the woman partake of the liquid' Partook. The group fell to the ground, and then they began to flee? How? Did they ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 360,000 words in 90 Days?

    Without counting weekends? o.o I envy your summer vacation... T-T I lived in a state where school never started until after labor day - in September. Then last year I ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Thunderbolt Chronicles (TEST)

    'The forest that was teeming with animals, tall trees and green plants' Was once teeming. Hmm... Just wondering. Is it considered 'smart' to drink dirty-looking water from a stream on ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ringbearers - Prologue and Chapter 1, Part 1

    This is good! Intriguing... I'd like to see more. :) I didn't notice a whole lot of errors, and the way your characters speak is very natural. 'It happened. Really' ...

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Lake House/ Chapter 1 (Edited, again)

    A few spelling/punctuation errors. 'Out of anger' Wait, why is she angry? She may be embarrassed, ashamed, worried, mortified... But what/who is she angry at? 'My book bag was yanked ...

    Jun 2, 2010


There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket