User avatar

silentpages

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Misty Eyes: Chapter One (edited)

    New question: Why were Emaline (like the new name by the way. ;)) and Derek embracing... In the doorway of Mist's room? Would that mean they were in a hallway? ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Project Kratos

    Wow. This is really interesting to me... Fantastic premise, although I didn't entirely get exactly how KRATOS was supposed to work/destroy the universe. Maybe I wasn't reading it carefully enough. ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Freedom (1)

    I like the changes. ^^ Definitely an improvement. There are still a couple things I'm a bit confused about... Still don't know MC's gender, but that could be intentional. Right ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Review Day Check-In Thread

    I've done three so far, I think? I hope to do more after I sleep for a while, lol, but I just got back from summer camp... Am going back ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dreaming By The Window (short story)

    'That night was really spooky for people who don't like thunders, lightnings and pouring rain, but to me that night was a beautiful melody.' Unless your main character is like ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Misty Eyes: Chapter One (edited)

    'Wings fluttered and shimmered, outfits sparkled and faces glowed on what everyone, including the bride-to-be, hoped would be her last wedding day.' Loved this. Very nice foreshadowing and context-clu

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Freedom (1)

    ' my voice shaking with fear. ... I close my eyes in bliss.' He goes from fear to bliss very quickly. o.O This is pretty well written, very intriguing, with ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: writing from two perspectives at the same time?

    For differentiating who's talking: Different fonts? Ah... Oh. Looks like that might not be possible here on YWS. XD

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get Mary Poppins' carpet bag! Congratulations. Now you can carry hatstands and lamps with ease. ^^ *inserts coin*

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Research Archives Re: Medieval Dress

    Alright, thank! ^^ Some afternoon when I'm not too busy (or when I really feel like procrastinating ;)) I'll look at these links more thoroughly. :) Thanks for all the ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Research Archives Re: Medieval Dress

    @ Rosey: Sounds cool! I'll try to find a copy if I can. ;) @ Meshugenah: Thanks! ^^ That link looks like it'll be pretty helpful. I'll look through it ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Rewt: Swim? o.O Azha: We don't have any rivers or swimming pools or anything in Remnant City... We don't know how. :'( I think I'd like to, though! Ro: When ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    XD Are you asking that because Scripps national spelling bee is on? XD Rewt: Um... No. >:| That would require getting up in front of people. And I can't talk ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Research Archives Re: Medieval Dress

    Okay, so I love fantasy. And like many fantasy writers, a lot of my fantasy stories take place in medieval-ish times. I also love to read stories set in this ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello ^_^

    Hey! ^^ Welcome to the site! I've been here about a week, and I'm already loving it. ;) I think you will, too. I've never done much fan fiction, except ...

    Jun 5, 2010


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres