-
Re: Greetings!
Hey, you! You reviewed my story! >.< Thanks for that! And welcome to the site. :) I'm sure you'll like it, and judging by the review you gave me, you're ...
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: Presenting The Amazing Stupendous M4st3rm1Nd!!!
Welcome to the site! I'll be watching as you TRY to take over this site... Just know that I won't give up my throne easily. >:) FYI, I'm such a ...
Jul 29, 2010 -
Re: Up From The Deep
Light does not penetrate water forever. At 656 feet, there isn’t any significant light. Past 3,280 feet, the ocean is entirely dark. No sunlight. At all. Ninety percent of the ...
Jul 26, 2010 -
Re: The Stars Are Watching (Chapter1)
"The thought had crossed her mind to simply deny that she was moving, and lock herself in her room. Refusing to leave. But then there was a certain romanticism about ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Open Roads-Part 1 of 15 (Introductions)
"was an outcast, that no one cared about, or no one needed, or even both. They were jealous of me. Was it because I was different, because I had powers?" ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: The Troll
Hmm.... Not bad. A few grammar/punctuation errors here and there. "The teeth were like upside down fangs, like dusty yellow daggers waiting for action" Second part of the sentance? Yay! ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Misty Eyes: Chapter Three
Not bad. ^^ My review: "There were no windows and it was made of black stone" This sentence and the one before it bothers me a little bit. Try and ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: Cat Steps Chapter 1: Draft
I'm liking this. ^^ Reminds me of the books 'Graceling' and 'Fire' by Kristin Cashore... Have you read them? Not saying it's a BAD thing I'm reminded of them - ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: The Tower Girls- 1
I really, really loved this. >.< Especially the characters... Mainly Mirzia. Actually, now that I think about it, I found Punzi a little annoying... A little whiny... On her own ...
Jul 25, 2010 -
Re: The Arrow Wielder (Prologue)
I like this. :) My review as I went through: "The streaming sound as the speeding arrow head breaks the wind." ... The streaming sound what? This is what's known ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: school wars beginning
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. STUPID COMPUTER. Uber-long review in progress. Computer made me back up to another page, and when I got back... Review went bye-bye. *facepalm.* SIGH. Okay. Let's try this again. ...
Jul 21, 2010 -
Re: The Death of Xavier's Heart
Fantastic! ^^ I like this... Here's the review I wrote going through it: 'hear the fire cackle and destory' 'destory' should be destroy... Unless of course the fire is destroying ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: The tale of two stones
This was interesting... And I think you have potential... Here's my review: "...but one of that mind I am not!" Huh? What does that mean, exactly? After finishing the little ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Lucy The Whisperer
This isn't bad... Has potential, but I noticed a few errors, and a couple of things that seemed odd - at least in my personal opinion. "The sharp prickers poked ...
Jul 19, 2010 -
Re: Misty Eyes: Chapter Two
Okay, this is written pretty well, I suppose... But I have to be honest, Mist is kind of coming across as a bully to me. I mean, sure, Derek's a ...
Jul 17, 2010
