User avatar

shywritergrl168

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Beneath the Smile

    I love it!!!!!! I know how it feels to be that girl the praticed actress whom know one really knows. No one bothers to actually lift the mask. To see ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who Knew?

    I liked your expression and emotion throughout your piece. I loved th eway you used italic for words you wanted to stand out. only thing I would change is at ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Here I Am

    I am here, you are there. I wish there was more to what we share. We are best friends. Yet, I find myself wanting you . The smiles you give ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: hey you! over there!

    You could use a little bit of help on the capitalization, spelling and word placement. However your mind is in the right place, taking real life experiances and expressing them ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: He

    I can most definitely relate to this. I know all Him and I see the other people but no one else compares. You are an amazing writer and I love ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Solstice

    I love all the detail you used it was so amazing and visual I could picture every detail. I wish I could write like you do. That was amazing!!! I ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Into The Mystics

    -Does love always win out in he end? Can it defeat Evil or will it help it prevail? Into The Mystics Chapter one: The Unexpected “You have to fight it ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blue Boy

    Ok so question...would it make it more interesting if I started with a flash back? Ben's story before he meets christi? It's more exciting...he loses his mom when a gas ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blue Boy

    Yeah I seriously stink when it comes to punctuation/commas whatever. Thanks for your reply. I know it needs editing...I'm just not the greatest one for it if you know what ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Then Came the Ghosts

    I liked the fact that this writing had a flow. The words lead into each other and the overall pieace was really great

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blue Boy

    Blue Boy Christi was a very nice person but nobody not even her truest friends could see she was lonely and sad no one seemed to see the sad girl ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Tell Me I'm A Wreck.

    Are you actually British? or do you just like to write that way? - I like you story line but you could do a little more explaining about the individual ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: What I Wish I'd Know Sooner

    all of that stuff is true I have learned several of those things out the hard way.

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The darkness of my closet

    I love it u should finish it so i can read all of it :) and u better finish it buddy!!!

    Apr 17, 2011


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain