User avatar

shotgun2983

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guilty or Innocent?

    Well no, he shouldn't have had the same punishment as the actuall killers but still close to it. -Joel-

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear weapons

    I suppose and that was sort of my arguement. If everyone desposed of all nuclear weapons, none of this would be a big issue. -Joel-

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guilty or Innocent?

    Sort of, I'm not quite sure what that means though. Okay.... He is in jail because he knew about the murder after it happened and didn't turn his friends in. ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Nuclear weapons

    We should not have them. They have been used twice in all of history and when countries such as Russia and North Korea have them they become a kit more ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Yeah. By the way RJ, thanks for waiting. My computer had a virus and I needed some crap installed from a computer tech that I couldn't do myself. Xd, so ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guilty or Innocent?

    I was unaware that he didn't know it was going to happen. That really does put a hole in my arguement, xD. Even so, he should have contacted the police ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guilty or Innocent?

    He was punished because he knew that his freinds were going to KILL someone. That makes perfect sense. Why didn't he call the poilce? If requested, he could have been ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Okay, I'm back and I think we can resume the debate. So... lets get started RJ.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Okay, STOP THE DEBATE! As one of the few pro-hunting contributors, I must take a one week leave. I will be back as soon as I can but until then ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: One Week WIthout YWS?

    Well, I won't be on YWS for about a week. My computer is really screwed up so after a few final posts I have to say goodbye. How will I ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    Well it hasn't happened yet, I'm sure they will become a little smarter and realize our country's weaknesses. Yes, I'm sure someday in the near furture a terrorist will cross ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Thats really true Sam, I guess I;ve never looked at it that way. But Asian pride:? Black pride? I've never heard of such things. When I think about it, I ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    1/10 What does "aithalos" mean? I'm not sure but if I get a responce I'll bump up your score!

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Mid-terms are evil

    Lol Volant. They are such a pain in our school. The administration must think we're like a snuty private school or something. They expect so much from us!

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Hey RJ, I'm waiting for Griffinkeeper's responce to what I linked. I think this is getting interesting.

    Jan 16, 2008


oh to be a cat in a pile of towels
— ChesTacos