-
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
Wow Sureal, lol, you got one. I didn't think you were serious at first, but this is shocking. Why would you try to correct what you are? But on the ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
I'm not so sure the republicans can pull off super tuesday with Barak Obama's new endorsements from both Ted and Caroline Kennedy. But I'm really surprised that this thread was ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?
It's definitlt a choice of the person, but from the little I have read as far as I understand some people just can't help it, they are born that way. ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Guilty or Innocent?
It's what he DIDN'T do that got him jail time.
Jan 25, 2008 -
Re: Guilty or Innocent?
And you seem to be missing my rebutal: His actions did deserve his punishments and so the law didn't fail him in any way.
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: Guilty or Innocent?
The law didn't fail, the man did. He failed to contact the oilice and therfore he is paying the price. (and thanks for that definition, I really had no idea ...
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: Guilty or Innocent?
Um, whats a buggary law? I'm not good with words... Anywho, I clearly stated that the law can change. The law can be altered legally, such as in the government. ...
Jan 24, 2008 -
Re: Guilty or Innocent?
Yeah, I agree. Anyone at all?
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Guilty or Innocent?
I got what you were saying! I just didn't know what you were getting AT! Where you were going with this arguement!
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Guilty or Innocent?
Lol Silly, I understand ya.
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Guilty or Innocent?
That last quote was mine Silly, xD. He deserved a punishment, like I already stated. Not one as severe, but still one. Also, I've understood your point from the beginning, ...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Guilty or Innocent?
Now that is a little off topic. If you want to screw another gay guy or look at porn when you're 16 thats fine. This was a murder. It killed ...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Guilty or Innocent?
He deserved his sentence because thats the law. A court can not just bend the rules.
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Guilty or Innocent?
This debate is pointless. The fact is he broke the law by withholding information. He most likely knew quite well that the killers would be caught, they usually were. He ...
Jan 23, 2008 -
Re: Guilty or Innocent?
What at all makes you think he would be shot at? If you killed someone with a gun and then found out that your acomplice was going to snitch, would ...
Jan 22, 2008
