-
Re: it is really a crime?
I'm confused.....
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: Can criminals ever be rehabilitated?
Anyone can change if they want to. It can't be pushed on them, they have to do it themselves. As for the neighbor thing, I would have no problem with ...
Mar 6, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
So is this debate done?
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: it is really a crime?
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but I'm going to try this debate anyway. The law says you both have to be 18+. I'm no good with law and ...
Mar 5, 2008 -
Re: God Is Everything
Sam, the bible isn't exactly what Jesus said. It's what everyone thinks he said, and because no one is sure, its up to the indivigual (spelled wrong) to decide what ...
Mar 4, 2008 -
Re: Sick on Vacation!
Well this is one of the oddest expieriences I've ever had. I flew into Orlando, Florida last Tuesday to stay with my Grandma from New York. I've never been on ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Should there be a White History Month?
I don't really want to get involved in this little arguement, but let me just say thta as far as the green monster thing goes, EVERYONE is attracted to money. ...
Feb 25, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
Okay, for starters, its not murder because technicly (hope its spelled right) the child is NOT alive as long as the abortion is completed within up to three months of ...
Feb 14, 2008 -
Re: Should there be a White History Month?
I am not a racist, these are just my thoughs and ideas. I don't think there should be a white history month. Honestly, I don't even think there should be ...
Feb 14, 2008 -
Re: I'm back BABY!!
Hey Tony, welcome back.
Feb 14, 2008 -
Re: Death Penalty.
Well I don't totally agree with the death penalty, I just have this to say and then I'm done with this thread: If you kill someone, you deserve to be ...
Feb 13, 2008 -
Re: Healthcare
Wow, this is all very deep and I can tell you put a lot of effort into just starting this thread. Let me just say something about Mr. Moore's film ...
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: Guilty or Innocent?
I'm sorry, but I thought I just made my arguement clear. If you want to know anything else, please ask becuase I thought I answered everyone's questions about my stand ...
Feb 1, 2008 -
Re: A random YWS idea...........
I was thinking the other day as I got off the bus and logged onto YWS how I simply hate typing in http://www.youngwriterssociety.com. It's really long and sometimes I misspell ...
Jan 31, 2008 -
Re: Guilty or Innocent?
As I have repeated many, many times: he sould have had jail time, just not as much. And no, I have never been in a situation like that, but he ...
Jan 31, 2008
