User avatar

shotgun2983

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    Not true thunderdude. It costs vertually NO money at all to add a downloadable song to say limewire or itunes. They're not losing anything, it doesn't really effect them. They ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    Okay, I'm gonna jump in on this. Yes, it is stealing. Bottom line, its illegal. Do I have an issue with it? No I don't. Just as I don't have ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    So simple question. Do you or don't you download illegal music off the internet? Why or why not?

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    This debate isn't about weather or not a bystander should fight back against a criminal and those seem to be the only examples you can come up with. It's not ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    I'm happy some people finally stepped in to help me out on this debate. It was very one sided, Thanks Gyr and Arch.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    Well a little out of date, it does show what happens to an area when guns are taken. Also, I have found some more accurate and up to date information ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    Well, I did a little research and I know have a rebutle. Austrialia's gun ban has failed horribly. OBSERVABLE FACT AFTER 12 MONTHS OF DATA Australia-wide, homicides are up 3.2%. ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    I understand where everyone here against me is coming from. But my point is because a few select people are abusing this privlidge, you should take it away for everyone ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    If guns kill people, can I blame mistakes on my pencil? And yes, guns are ment to kill, but the person has to pull the trigger. And idle, how do ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    I don't think a certification process would hirt anyone, the only problem with that is we already have one. We have a few in fact that range from person protection ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    Oh, Thunder_dude, farmers and ranchers have had to have guns for a very long time. Back when the areas were still wild there were say coyotes and wolves that would ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    No way should guns be banned. This was the topic of a similar debate from January. I am a hunter, I own and operate guns on a regular basis. Does ...

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    Am I the only one who thinks they aren't victims? They did this to themselves, that doesn't make them victims. They aren't criminals in the UK but in the US ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Christmas.

    Thats not at all what I'm saying. If you are having christmas celebrations at school, you are acknowledging Jesus's birthday. What you do at school to either prevent this or ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Prostitutes; Victims or Criminals?

    I think that they are criminals. They have a choice to make, and thats their choice. They aren't victoms for that very reason. Anyone can get a crappy job anywhere ...

    Apr 1, 2008


Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends dimensions of time and space.
— Dr. Amelia Brand, Interstellar