User avatar

shotgun2983

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    1) Marching in a parade is a choice. 2) If they kept their mouths shut NO ONE WOULD KNOW THEY WERE GAY 3) And they wouldn't get beat up 4) ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Abortion should stay legal. Some people depend on it. What about if a girl, god forbid, is raped? What if she can't support the child? My mom owns a contruction ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    Illeagal immigration is a two way street. Most people don't want them here, for they do raise crime and do get free schooling and healthcare. But like Kylan said, where ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    I would be a little disturbed. It is the person's choice after all, but I don't want to be driving downtown and then run into a pride parade. Thats happened ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Well my friend Piepiemann22 told me about it after he learned about it from reader's digest. So that was the end!

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: confused

    Welcome back! What Lupe said is right by the way

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats up with the new chat?

    Well, I can't say I'm active but I still use the chat almost daily. Thanks for the help anyway.

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats up with the new chat?

    Yeah, um, I'm haveing some real problems with the chat. When I try to get on, I get this message I'm Sorry, But You Need At Least 25 Reviews To ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Whatcha listening to?

    'Stairway To Heaven" by Led Zeppelin... because led zeppelin is awesome

    Aug 26, 2007


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell