-
Re: cut spelling vs... normal spelling
They're essentially the same thing. Cut spelling is "chatspeak" or "textspeak" because thats when its used.
Apr 23, 2008 -
Re: Oprah Winfrey
No one is evil for what they believe is right. Oprah wants to believe that the devil is the path to heaven, who cares? Does it effect anyone? Is it ...
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: cut spelling vs... normal spelling
You can't blame WriterAddict for not informing you, xd. I assumed everyone would know what it was, you kind of have to if you even text or anything, no one ...
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: cut spelling vs... normal spelling
If your online and talking or texting someone its fine. I don't think it really matters how people speak or write.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Children Being Diagnosed
ADD and ADHD are not real. They simply don't exsist and I think its wrong for doctors and parents to medicate their children and make them think there's something wrong ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
Wow. I don't know about everyone else, but I couldn't care less if she was a woman. I don't like Hilary because she is power hungry and has bad views ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
How can you or anyone of us here know why she was actually late? For all we know she attacked on the way there, things like that don't usually make ...
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
Dude it was one hour, its not a big deal at all. One hour compared to the weeks upon weeks that they've been there is nothing to them.
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?
I hate political correctness. It is dumb and unneeded, and in the US is a violation of our freedom of speach. I don't think anyone should tell me how and ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
Who cares? I don't really think they'd care as long as they aren't out on the streets.
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Illegal Music Downloads
I normally just buy them off itunes just cus everytime I try to use limewire I get this thing called a Trojan virus that makes me hire a computer nerd ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Racial Steroetypes?
I'd say yeah, thats just smart advertising I guess and it appears to work so...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Illegal Music Downloads
I don't agree with that idle, but its not really stealing because they wouldn't be making money off it to begin with. If I was a billionare, I wouldn't let ...
Apr 9, 2008 -
Re: Illegal Music Downloads
We've all established thats its stealing. What I ment is that thats okay with me and it seems to be okay to a lot of people here. Maybe we all ...
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: Illegal Music Downloads
No thunderdude, the money would to to Elvis's already filthy rich family. And did you just say he's alive?
Apr 8, 2008
