-
Re: hunting
Cannibalism? If they are having problems supporting the billions of people, perhaps some of them could hunt for their food? Thats sort of the basis for the whole arguement. And ...
Jan 14, 2008 -
Re: Dumbledore is Gay?
Dumbledore is gay? I had no idea, but what does a fictional headmaster in a children's book even have a confirmed sexuality? After all, this is a children's book and ...
Jan 14, 2008 -
Re: hunting
Hunters are not poachers in any way. Yes, okay, some abuse the privlidge to hunt, but the exact definition of a poacher is one who unlawfully hunts and as I ...
Jan 14, 2008 -
Re: 08' Presidential Elections
With the current presidential elections, I would like to know everyone's thoughts. Who will come out on top for the party nominations? Who will be our next president? What are ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: hunting
Thats just a steriotype Galatea. Most hunters behave completely legal with the small exeception of firearms. New York has made firearms extreamly hard to purchase and license, and because of ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: Literary Magazines are declining...
I completelty agree Meep. The literary journal will help draw needed attention for some young writers on YWS.
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: hunting
I totally agree man. I love venison jerky if you simmer it in cajun, you should try it. I just wish more people agreed with us on this issue. I ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: hunting
Hunting is an essential part of keeping populations down. I strongly believe that hunting should stay legal in all states. I personally hunt during season, and gun control is normally ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
Exactly. I believe that gays should have all the same rights as everyone else including the right to march in a parade. I just don't exactly enjoy them marching, even ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
Okay Meep, I'm done with this topic. I'm taking to much heat for what I wrote, so after this I'm done here. If you had read what was previously said, ...
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
That exactly what I meant. I didn't mean to get off topic, but at first I thought that it was relevent to the debate.
Jan 13, 2008 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
Okay, when did rape come into the picture? You are putting words into my mouth now. And I never said they they shouldn't be allowed to, I just said I ...
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?
Everything Hitler did was terrible, no one is denying that. There are two sides of this to argue. One is about what he did. Yes, he killed millions of jews ...
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
Ah, the good old "it's the women's fault for dressing like that" argument. I just said Not to get off topic, but if women dress provacatively they might get treated ...
Jan 12, 2008 -
Re: It's Gay Pride Month!
Not to get off topic, but if women dress provacatively they might get treated differently. If you don't want the attention, don't dress that way. 6) Sexual choices are not ...
Jan 12, 2008
