User avatar

shotgun2983

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Captain Smurf, fox hunting is not an issue in the US because no one hunts from horseback. Very few even own horses. I don't know about the UK, but thats ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    There have always been athiests throughout history starting in the 1300s who alll believed in scientific explainations to not only the issue of evolution and creationism but many others. The ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Wow, I miss read that Griff. Lol, that kind of screws up what I was going to argue. Well, they don't die needlessly. Thats kind of the point of this ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Rubric, thats exactly what I've been trying to say. I'm not good with words, and if you have read my previous posts, you'de know that, but you just about summed ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church

    I completely agree Gyrfalcon. I most say that I'm not super-Christian but thats just what I've heard. -Joel-

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Exactly RJ! All that work and yet we're getting slammed for what we said. I hope everyone that is reading this now knows that its not all fun and games. ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Who YOU think will win. I guess it's a combonation of both, lol. -Joel-

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Lol Suzanne. call everyone who did post an donkey". A little gramatically incorrect, but I don't want to change it. I don't even know if I can after a moderator ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church

    How exactly would they know that god hates homosexuals and muslums and everything else, doesn't the bible teach of acceptence? As a church, they should see that and actually follow ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Wow, you will just not leave me alone about this. You're a little paranoided. And I've never heard anyone say that gays should be placed in concentration camps for what ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    OKay, for everyone who is saying it's to early, its not. If it was, I wouldn't have added this post to the debate postings. If you have been following this ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Wow, thats a great story smorgishborg. I've never read it. That just continues to illustrate my point. You can not compare hunting humans and hunting animals. Many of the animals ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Oh crap, I did forget Ron Paul. I knew I was forgetting someone. He'll be up on the poll soon if I can.

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Thats exactly how hunting should be RJ, the whhole point is you have a choice. I was never implieing that animals were in any way stupid, I've seen animals that ...

    Jan 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    I'm sorry I brought up the subject of dear, thats just what I normally hunt. I don't know what you hunt R.J. but thats just me. And Griffinkepper, I don't ...

    Jan 14, 2008


If a nation loses its storytellers, it loses its childhood.
— Peter Handke