User avatar

shotgun2983

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    Yeah, I wouldn't mind a source to back up that statement. It's a large assumption. If the government knows you are illegal, you WILL be depprted no matter what. I've ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Mid-terms are evil

    Bye Tony! Even though I go to the same school and litterally have the same mid-terms it won't be effecting me! Maybe thats why I'm failing, but whatever. -Joel-

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Oh, I'm sorry, xD. I thought that question was directed towards me. -Joel-

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    What do you mean? We reduce over-crowded herds by HUNTING THEM. If I recall, that was the basis for the entire arguement. And yes, we do have a significant impact. ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Wow, thats a large assumption. For starters, we don't. If I see a gay guy walking down the street, I don't think to myself "Oh my god! It's a gay ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    Thats not true at all. There are more border patrol agents then there are police in Los Vegas and New York City. They just aren't effective.

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Well, wolves are everywhere RJ, they are just in very low numbers around my area at least. I have actually never even seen a wolf in the wilderness but I ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    Yes Gladus, illegal immigration is good. As RJ said, they take jobs for little pay that no one else would even dream of taking.

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Lol Penguin

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Okay, for one, most hunters don't kill wolves unless they are atttacked first. Is there even a wolf season? I don't think there is, there by making the animal illegal ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Immigration

    The US could not survive without immigrants. They work for little or no pay because they believe it's a better life. At first, I was opposed to illegal immigration. I ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    From a religous standpoint, God made himself known through his son Jesus as far as I know. And maybe he doesn't make himself known because you should already believe in ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Lol, I suppose

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of God

    Wow, it seems no matter what I say or where I say it you are always there to question it or add your corrections. Good job.

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: hunting

    Thats true if you think about it. The more accurtate the weapon, the less likely it is we'll miss when we shoot and injure it instead of killing it. If ...

    Jan 15, 2008


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian