User avatar

shotgun2983

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: it is really a crime?

    I'm confused.....

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Can criminals ever be rehabilitated?

    Anyone can change if they want to. It can't be pushed on them, they have to do it themselves. As for the neighbor thing, I would have no problem with ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    So is this debate done?

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: it is really a crime?

    I'm not quite sure what you mean, but I'm going to try this debate anyway. The law says you both have to be 18+. I'm no good with law and ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: God Is Everything

    Sam, the bible isn't exactly what Jesus said. It's what everyone thinks he said, and because no one is sure, its up to the indivigual (spelled wrong) to decide what ...

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sick on Vacation!

    Well this is one of the oddest expieriences I've ever had. I flew into Orlando, Florida last Tuesday to stay with my Grandma from New York. I've never been on ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    I don't really want to get involved in this little arguement, but let me just say thta as far as the green monster thing goes, EVERYONE is attracted to money. ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Okay, for starters, its not murder because technicly (hope its spelled right) the child is NOT alive as long as the abortion is completed within up to three months of ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should there be a White History Month?

    I am not a racist, these are just my thoughs and ideas. I don't think there should be a white history month. Honestly, I don't even think there should be ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I'm back BABY!!

    Hey Tony, welcome back.

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    Well I don't totally agree with the death penalty, I just have this to say and then I'm done with this thread: If you kill someone, you deserve to be ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Healthcare

    Wow, this is all very deep and I can tell you put a lot of effort into just starting this thread. Let me just say something about Mr. Moore's film ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for?

    Known for having really loud avatars that make people stop and say "hey, what is that? Oh, I know!" I still don't know......

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    6/10 I like it, but I can't really tell what it is. Is that a cross in the middle?

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Guilty or Innocent?

    I'm sorry, but I thought I just made my arguement clear. If you want to know anything else, please ask becuase I thought I answered everyone's questions about my stand ...

    Feb 1, 2008


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec