-
Re: Christmas.
I don't want to beat up for saying this, but why would you celebrate a CHRISTIAN holiday if you weren't christian? Yes, I understand the commercial aspect of the holiday. ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Child Dies in Hot Car, Should Mother be Charged?
Of course she should be charged. It doesn't matter what her job is, she left her two year old daughter in the car for 8 hours. Why was she in ...
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Would you rather be deaf, blind, or mute?
I saw a funny version of this debate at school that someone made up. It had things like would you rather be blind or a migit, and others I won't ...
Mar 25, 2008 -
Re: The Best Star In The Universe
Why did someone pick up a post from over two years ago?
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: New York's New Governor
The media did find out, he just admitted it after it was "breaking news". Sorry for the weird wording.
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Under age drinking
If you want to drink its a personal choice. Yeah, I've drunk, I've been drunk. It's the person's choice. That goes for a lot of things. If it isn't freely ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: New York's New Governor
I didn't mean to be racist or some off that way. I was leaning more towards the fact that hes blind. Also, this is new news, he has had multiple ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????
I don't really know how to put this, but I hate the whole education side, you know, learning. I love the social side, friends, events, and so on. I'm just ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?
I don't have the time to read all the posts starting with one, but how can this really be debated? He killed millions of jews, because of him many soldiers ...
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: New York's New Governor
I live in New York state and as many people know recently our local governor Eliot Spitzer was found in the middle of a prostitution ring. He left office last ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.
Can this really be a debate? Like all books its an opinion about weather or not you enjoyed reading it. You can't blame the author for writing them, it isn't ...
Mar 14, 2008 -
Re: Who is responsibly for the death of Romeo and Juliet?
Okay, I just finished reading this book for 9th grade english and I hated every part pf it. But because thats not the debate, I'm going to say its their ...
Mar 12, 2008 -
Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.
The point is Narnia and Lord of the Ringes were written about 50 years before the Harry Potter series even began getting popular.
Mar 10, 2008 -
Re: The 2050 Superpowers
No way in hell will it be the US, UK, or India. India isn't really rising to begin with, and the UK and US are just going to collapse upon ...
Mar 10, 2008 -
Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.
I used to love Harry Potter books when I was mich younger, but as more and more books were released I began to realize that the series had lost it's ...
Mar 10, 2008
