User avatar

shotgun2983

  • Lyrics Re: Paper clips and rubber bands

    Wow, this is really good. I agree though, I wish I could hear it!

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats up with the new chat?

    Well, I can't say I'm active but I still use the chat almost daily. Thanks for the help anyway.

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats up with the new chat?

    Yeah, um, I'm haveing some real problems with the chat. When I try to get on, I get this message I'm Sorry, But You Need At Least 25 Reviews To ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: God's Angel

    Wow Tony, that's deep. I never would have expected something like this from you, but you pulled through and made it good and enjoyable to read. But Kyte is right, ...

    Nov 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Blue Shining

    Name: Black Fang Rank: Beta (Male) Pack: Mystic Description: Jet black fur with deep, dark black eyes, with a slight red tint in his pupils. His paws are grayish-white, with ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Destiny Calls

    Wow, this is really deep. You did a great job with spelling and grammer, as well as creative languege that really brought the story alive. I enjoyed reading it, and ...

    Nov 14, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: 30 Days of Flying Monkeys

    Well, I originally had that when I typed it all. However, when I went to copy and paste it, it came out like that. I didn't even notice.

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: 30 Days of Flying Monkeys

    Thanks for the feedback, it's my first story posted on the site. I'll use the advice in future stories.

    Nov 4, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: 30 Days of Flying Monkeys

    Okay, so before you read this, you should know why I wrote it. For english class, I had to write a scary story. My friend and I decided I should ...

    Nov 3, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost Highway

    You did a nice job with this poem. I think it really flows and paints a vivid picture. Nice Job Tony, Shotgun2983 aka Joe

    Aug 28, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Whatcha listening to?

    'Stairway To Heaven" by Led Zeppelin... because led zeppelin is awesome

    Aug 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi everyone

    Aug 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, I'm new here

    Hey, I'm new to this website. I don't know what I'm doing at all.

    Jul 7, 2007


Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
— Paul Brandt