User avatar

shotgun2983

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Chains of Death

    I love stories with plagues and virises! Theres just so much you can do as far as a storyline goes. Well, I can say that this is a very strong ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Too Much

    Wow. I like it so far. I think it should be a little longer and you should explain it a little more, without giving away to much. In the prologue, ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Reynolds Road Warehouse Mystery

    I agree with Silly Sudstix, you should add each chapter separately to reduce sloppieness. Excuse my spelling, haha. It makes it hard to read. It becomes a little overwhelming. Other ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Operation: Snow Cone

    LOL! This was hilarious Jab! I was just looking through your portfolio for something to crit and I found this! It's hilarious! Great job. -Joel-

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unrequited

    Okay, I liked this. I felt like it some of the lines didn't flow very well. You also wrote An angel that sings your heartache entwined with yours I don't ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Through the Liquor Glass

    I'm not really sure what to think. I liked the overall story and the way you presented it, but I was confused at times. There were times when I couldn't ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alpha Galaxy Ch 1

    I enjoyed this. Good job, Jab pretty much covered all the errors. Good job, and keep it up. -Joel-

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Virulence #1

    Uuummm... this was good. Part 1 with Russell could have been longer and better explained, but part 2 was fine. There were no gramatical errors, and I think you could ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Screams in the Night part 1

    I like this, it expresses a lot of emotion without making the story boring or unpleasent to read. I couldn't find any real gramatical errors. All I can say is ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Christmas Story

    Wow Jab, this is deep and very emotional. Good job.

    Jan 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Prophet

    I enjoyed reading this, but at times I was a little confused at who was talking or narrating. Other then that, it had a solid story except for the dedication. ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: confused

    Welcome back! What Lupe said is right by the way

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Midnight

    I thought it was good except for the phrase Like stumbling across some tombs I'm not really sure what that means, but the enitre poem is kind of creppy.

    Jan 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Christmas, Pt. 1

    Wow, this was really good. Besides a few gramatical errors, it was perfect. “Why, on earth, would I do that?” I asked, watching my little sisters duke it out I ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Ahoy Insanity #1

    This was really good and I enjoyed reading it. I couldn't really find anything wrong with it besides a few commas that shouldn't have been there. I look forward to ...

    Jan 5, 2008


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb