User avatar

shotgun2983

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Ah, the good old "it's the women's fault for dressing like that" argument. I just said Not to get off topic, but if women dress provacatively they might get treated ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    Not to get off topic, but if women dress provacatively they might get treated differently. If you don't want the attention, don't dress that way. 6) Sexual choices are not ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    1) Marching in a parade is a choice. 2) If they kept their mouths shut NO ONE WOULD KNOW THEY WERE GAY 3) And they wouldn't get beat up 4) ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    Abortion should stay legal. Some people depend on it. What about if a girl, god forbid, is raped? What if she can't support the child? My mom owns a contruction ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Immigration

    Illeagal immigration is a two way street. Most people don't want them here, for they do raise crime and do get free schooling and healthcare. But like Kylan said, where ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: It's Gay Pride Month!

    I would be a little disturbed. It is the person's choice after all, but I don't want to be driving downtown and then run into a pride parade. Thats happened ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon... :UPDATED:

    I like the second one a lot more, but I think the dragon overall should be more muscular. Maybe not muscular, but just a little rounder. Other then that, it's ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Well my friend Piepiemann22 told me about it after he learned about it from reader's digest. So that was the end!

    Jan 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Xmas (pt. 3)

    We were alone until the day we had to leave for my other grandparents house. You need to be more specific when you say "until the day". That just sort ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 12 Shocks of Christmas (Pt. 2)

    Okay Jabs, it was good except for one minor issue. I panicked, about to go over to help when Sara’s voice echoed in my head. Well, I think this sentence ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Through the Still Night-Prologue

    Okay, well... For starters, AyumiGosu17 said: Shouldn't "freshly dead body" be something like "steaming corpse"? I don't know, that just...bugs me. Lol, I feel the same way. But instead of ...

    Jan 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: darkness

    Wow Dan, this was really good. Good job! -Joel-

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Flight of Stairs

    I think it really painted a picture, and I agree with everyone that you have good imagry, but it seemed a bit silly. I'm not sure if it was sup[posed ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Machinations of a Machine -- Prologue

    I like this, but it's a little confsuing at parts. He clapped his hands together once, letting the screen’s clicker fall from his palm to the floor with a metallic ...

    Jan 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I wrote this story, I need some ideas on how to improve it

    Well, for starters you need to divide up your chapters as well as moving it to the literary forums, lol. I couldn't find any misakes that the other crits already ...

    Jan 7, 2008


Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee