User avatar

shotgun2983

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: cut spelling vs... normal spelling

    They're essentially the same thing. Cut spelling is "chatspeak" or "textspeak" because thats when its used.

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oprah Winfrey

    No one is evil for what they believe is right. Oprah wants to believe that the devil is the path to heaven, who cares? Does it effect anyone? Is it ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: cut spelling vs... normal spelling

    You can't blame WriterAddict for not informing you, xd. I assumed everyone would know what it was, you kind of have to if you even text or anything, no one ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: cut spelling vs... normal spelling

    If your online and talking or texting someone its fine. I don't think it really matters how people speak or write.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Children Being Diagnosed

    ADD and ADHD are not real. They simply don't exsist and I think its wrong for doctors and parents to medicate their children and make them think there's something wrong ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Wow. I don't know about everyone else, but I couldn't care less if she was a woman. I don't like Hilary because she is power hungry and has bad views ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    How can you or anyone of us here know why she was actually late? For all we know she attacked on the way there, things like that don't usually make ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Dude it was one hour, its not a big deal at all. One hour compared to the weeks upon weeks that they've been there is nothing to them.

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?

    I hate political correctness. It is dumb and unneeded, and in the US is a violation of our freedom of speach. I don't think anyone should tell me how and ...

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Who cares? I don't really think they'd care as long as they aren't out on the streets.

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    I normally just buy them off itunes just cus everytime I try to use limewire I get this thing called a Trojan virus that makes me hire a computer nerd ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racial Steroetypes?

    I'd say yeah, thats just smart advertising I guess and it appears to work so...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    I don't agree with that idle, but its not really stealing because they wouldn't be making money off it to begin with. If I was a billionare, I wouldn't let ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    We've all established thats its stealing. What I ment is that thats okay with me and it seems to be okay to a lot of people here. Maybe we all ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    No thunderdude, the money would to to Elvis's already filthy rich family. And did you just say he's alive?

    Apr 8, 2008


“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince